Higher Education Coaches Special Interest Group (HEC-SIG) - Cohort #4
Open for registration!
Who should join?
Anyone interested in coaching in a Higher Education environment
Novice coaches or those considering a coaching career will be exposed to the new ICF Core Competencies
Experienced coaches will have an opportunity to refresh their skills, demonstrate the updated core competencies in practice sessions, and expand their coaching network
Why should you join?
Certificate of completion (attend 5 or more sessions)
Earn a digital badge for your LinkedIn profile
Opportunity to collaborate
Includes a celebratory gala
Group expected outcomes:
- Create a community of practice to support coaching in Higher Education
- Share evidence based & best practices in coaching in Higher Education
- Familiarize coaches with needs of undergraduates, graduate students, & faculty/administers
- Increase visibility & recognition of coaching on campuses while building a supportive network for coaches in higher education
- Build evidence for and evaluate the effectiveness of coaching in Higher Education
May 18: Tools to start an ethical effective coaching relationship with clients in academia
June 1: Supporting university populations by cultivating safety and trust
June 15: Setting an agenda for a successful coaching engagement : maintaining presence with clients in academia
June 29: Leading with curiosity and listening actively as a coach in a Higher Ed environment
July 13: Developing clarity by evoking new perceptions of thoughts, behaviors, and action in academia
July 27: Supporting goal-directed forward movement in Higher Ed coaching practice
Celebratory Gala: TBD 2023
Date: every other Thursday beginning May 18 through July 27
Time: 8-10 a.m.
Location: Online via zoom
CCEUs- 2 Core Competencies per event date (12 in total)
ICF-RAC Members and Affiliates: $80 ($60 early bird special until May 5)
Partners and ICF Global Members*: $90 ($70 early bird special until May 5),
Guests/Non-Members: $100 ($80 early bird special until May 5)
Any Cohort 1, 2, or 3 member is welcome to register and participate in Cohort 4 for free.