Membership with ICF Raleigh
As the demand for coaching increases, the need for industry standards increases as well. Membership in the local chapter of the leading global organization dedicated to advancing the profession provides coaches with opportunities to network, stellar options for professional development and credentialing, increased exposure to potential clients, and credibility as a coach committed to ethics and standards.
- Advertising to potential clients through the directory listing on our website.
- Use of the ICF-RAC logo on your own website.
- Regularly scheduled meetings to network with peers, advance your knowledge, and gain continuing education credits.
- On-going professional credentialing opportunities.
- Social networking opportunities in the LinkedIn ICF-RAC Group.
- Peer support and sense of community.
- Members-only access to website tool chest and shared resources, including access to the presentation materials from some of the ICF-RAC programs.
Please note that access to these materials is restricted. The Members Only section of the web site will only show up in your menu if you are logged in as a valid member.
The annual fee is only $60.
The national ICF organization is phasing in membership requirements involving coach-specific training that affect membership in the local chapter. Click here to review those requirements.